|Salary||HK$50000 - HK$80000 per month + discretionary bonus|
Our client is a leading healthcare institute in CBD/ core location in Hong Kong. Due to the expansion of business, they are currently looking for a clinic/ operation manager to lead the clinic/ new branch in order to provide the world-class experience to their patients and customer.
* Handle clinic operations management, e.g. manpower planning, costing, forecasting, and budgeting.
* Training, assessing, and managing nurses to meet the highest standard of clinical requirements.
* Formulate business strategic planning to achieve organizational goals.
* Establish general policies & procedures for clinic operations.
* Liaise with internal parties such as procurement to supply suitable equipment for the clinics for daily operation.
* At least 5 years of management experience from Hospitals, Clinics, and relevant Healthcare Institutes.
* Degree / Master holder in healthcare-related subjects.
* Registered with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong is highly preferable.
* Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
* Good command of English and Chinese.