|Salary||HK$20000 - HK$25000 per month|
Our client is the world's leading platform for the buying, selling, and trading of pre-owned luxury watches. They are hiring a Client Advisor; responsible for delivering exceptional, personalized, high-touch service to clients interested in buying, selling, and trading pre-owned luxury watches.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and company sales goals through phone and online sales.
- Discuss watch brands, models and complications, and give advice to customers regarding watch purchases, trades, and service, providing the highest level of service, accessibility, and follow up.
- Manage a book of existing clients who have previously bought, sold, and/or traded watches with us; growing and nurturing those relationships to uncover new needs, leads and opportunities.
- Document your client relationships, customer details, and potential opportunities in our CRM.
- Promptly and professionally follow up on leads generated from digital marketing campaigns to buy, sell, and trade watches, while building relationships with watch enthusiasts and capturing key data in our CRM.
- Negotiate deals to buy, sell, and trade luxury watches. This requires diligent research on current market prices/conditions, watch specifications, historical pricing, condition details, watch nuances, and more.
- Create deal sheets for potential deals and transactions to be reviewed and approved; subject to pricing manager approval based on the research you have gathered, our internal databases, and pricing resources.
- Communicate with clients after every experience to ensure unconditional satisfaction, setting the stage for subsequent deals, referrals and testimonials.
REWARDED QUALIFICATIONS + TRAITS
- 3+ years of luxury sales experience preferred; preferably in a similar role. (Successful candidates have had experience in the following fields: Auction House; Health/Life Insurance; Financial Services; Medical/Pharmaceutical; Ecommerce; and Real Estate.)
- A desire and capacity to network and connect with successful entrepreneurs, executives, and professionals; managing multiple relationships at a time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; written, verbal, quantitative/analytical. Knowledge of a second language is beneficial, but not necessary.
- With an international client base, cultural knowledge + awareness are vital to understand customers' needs.
- Attention to detail. Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential.
- A strong working knowledge of Swiss watch brands, and a passion for luxury timepieces, is a plus.
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.