|Location||Sheung Wan, Central and Western District|
Our client is a multinational manufacturer with operations worldwide and multiple production plans. They have a strong reputation in the market and is a leader in their industry. They are currently looking for a CIO to drive the digitalization of manufacturing operations, as well as to provides technical leadership and coaching on solutions design, architecture, implementation, deployment, and support.
In parallel to the supply chain digitalization, as a CIO you will also engage into a global business transformation and is implementing to the ERP systems. You will be responsible to define and deliver the manufacturing solutions for all manufacturing plants. This is a large, complex, strategic and transformational program wherein the CIO is expected to play a critical leadership role.
As a CIO, you must have knowledge in manufacturing, strong in IT strategy and planning, and strong solutioning and systems integration planning.
Other responsibilities are included:
- devise and implement effective IT strategy and digital transformation plan according to business goals;
- define IT roadmap for the company using core ERP and integration with other applications;
- work together with business leaders to make key strategic business decisions and annual strategic plans;
- conduct regular business analysis to identify potential weaknesses in stakeholder reporting, digitalization tools, application of AI in user behavior monitoring and future ERP roadmap;
- oversee their global technology strategy and evaluate and mitigate infrastructure and security risks;
- virtualize hardware infrastructure and minimize server footprints along with cloud strategies;
- foster innovation and collaboration of rolled-out business intelligence;
To succeed in this role, you must have solid experience in managing business relationships across multiple cultures and locations, also solid leadership in supply chain and manufacturing environment.
- minimum 15 years' experience in Information technical, with 10 years of leadership experience of managing all-round IT operations at multinational companies;
- solid experience working in sizable manufacturing companies;
- fully lifecycle SAP implementation and integration on regional or global scale;
- good digital transformation, change management and enterprise architecture experience;
- excellent people and business management skills;
- excellent command of English;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com