Chief Financial Officer and Director of Operations
This global leader in electrical products / accessories, who sell through retail, distributors, and online, are now proactively seeking a CFO and Director of Operations to head up the groups functions from their headquarters in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will be a rising star yet with a solid finance and accounting foundation, along with excellent commercial business acumen, with hands on experience in leading other business teams such as Finance, Operations, HR, IT and E-Commerce. This role reports to the CEO and requires a management style that provides a problem to solution approach achieving discussion making from subordinates to management.
As part of the global leadership team, the CFO and Director of Operations is responsible for developing all financial and operational roadmaps in-line with the groups' strategic plans. Handle full-fledged monthly accounting and consolidations processes whiles providing ROI analysis and making recommendation to board for existing and new projects initiatives. Drive the groups budgeting department and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budget reporting process. Ensure all best practices are adhered to in FP&A, Treasury, and Management Reporting, whiles implementing efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
Operational duties would include managing accurate and timely demand planning, purchasing, production planning, and scheduling, delivery and QC management. Oversee group owned factory in China to ensure the factory operates efficiently with tight financial, operational and reporting controls in place. Further ad-hoc duties in HR, E-Commerce, IT, and Legal are to be handled as and when required.
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CFA or CPA qualification
- Preferably Big 4 trained with at least 10+ years of experience in a managerial financial role within a consumer lifestyle product related business
- Strong leadership abilities, sound judgment, decision making and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of HK, PRC and US accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Good command of the English, and Chinese (to deal with factories in PRC) is a must
- Occasional travel is required
A great opportunity to join a global organisation in a strategic, hands-on leadership position
Interested individuals can apply now for further details, due to an extremely high influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com