|Location||Hong Kong S.A.R|
With the dedication to global expansion, a lifestyle fashion brand is looking for a CEO to be based in ShenZhen, their global headquarter.
Leading a sizable team across the Greater Bay area, this person is responsible to, and not limited to:
- Take full accountability of P&L for the Brand's worldwide business with China market as a priority
- Serve as the primary contact with internal and external stakeholders such as landlords, all function heads and the Board
- Revamp brand position, build brand awareness and act as a brand champion to develop and present business strategy plan aiming to achieve short-, mid-, long-term targets agreed upon with the Board
- Keep abreast of market competitiveness; drive and manage both online and offline (direct own and wholesale) businesses
- Manage the implementation and execution of Brand strategies with team and stakeholders, and drives ownership of results
- Ensure efficient operational standards and talent development plan are in placed contributing to sustainable business growth
Successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 10-18 years' retail experience with global reputable fashion brand(s)
- At least 8 years of mass retail management experience (over 100 POS and 1000 employees) within lifestyle, designers and/or sporting fashion brands in China
- At least 3 years of experience managing total functions including retail operations, marketing, merchandising and back office functions like HR, IT, Finance, Logistics, etc.
- Solid commercial experience and team leadership experience with thorough industry marketing practices
- Ability to anticipate and understand market forces impacting the business, identify and prioritise actions to take and ability to compel the business to act and react strategically and timely to environment challenges
- Persuasive advocate with capacity to build consensus, drive action, and produce favorable results
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated, positive, adaptable with strong stakeholders management and multi-priorities management skills
- Very comfortable with adjusting business direction and targets according to market and consumer needs
- Excellent oral and written communicator in English and Mandarin is a must
- This role is based in ShenZhen
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com