Our client is looking for a Chief Enterprise Architect to lead the Architecture Team in Hong Kong. The role is responsible for formulating the strategies and roadmaps for the development of mission-critical information systems to cope with the vision and mission of the organisation.
You will be a technical leader playing a significant role in exploring innovative technology in support of the organization's vision, driving process improvement to cater for changing business needs and students/staff expectations.
Other responsibilities included:
- Establish strategic plan and formulate roadmaps for both short and long terms, and set performance metrics on the expected outcomes
- Manage strategic and complex projects related to the organisation's strategic plan
- Develop and coordinate an annual strategy, financial plan and integrated planning process, ensure strategic alignment across all areas
- Develop reliable performance data and insightful analysis to drive strategic planning processes as well as analyse technology trends, regulatory impacts and competitors
- Take a leadership role in the engagement of senior management across the organization, both academic and administrative units, to align with the organisation's strategic goals and integrated plan
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of key initiatives against the objectives
- Work with the business and administrative units to develop and implement new IT solutions and services
- Analyse the needs of departments and establish priorities for feasibility studies, systems requirements, design and implementation to develop/modify the organisation's information processing systems
- Build strong user relationships and align departmental priorities, strategies, and resources with the organisation's mission and strategic goals
To succeed in this role, you must have over 10 years' experience in solution architecture and design from large enterprises or IT services companies:
Other requirements included:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- At least 15 years of progressive experience in information application systems, infrastructure and integration development support in a production environment
- Extensive experience in the development of strategies and/or strategic initiatives including developing measurable plans
- Extensive experience in the management of large and complex information systems and projects
- Excellent ability in the development of business cases and presentation materials in a clear and concise manner
- Knowledge of administrative practices in a organization environment is an advantage
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong leadership skills and commitment to tasks
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com