|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$45000 per month + Bonus,AL,Insurance|
Our client is an established developer in the region and is currently searching for a MEP Engineer with hands on experience running and overseeing a portfolio's technical services including but not limited to maintenance, project management - Renovation and A&A work.
- Lead the Engineering function across building services and MEPF for specific portfolio in Hong Kong
- Ensure the effective operation of all the mechanical and electrical systems and equipment by implementing and managing a preventive maintenance program.
- Act as team lead and promote team development, training and guidence to subordinates
- Be the main point of contact for vendor and contractors management across different projects and ensure the cost effectiveness of respective projects
- Bachelor/Associate Degree holder in Mechanical/ Electrical/Building Services Engineering or relevant disciplines
- 4-6 years of exposure in running portfolio management from an Engineering point of view with hands-on exposure
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License in Grade B or above is compulsory