Our client is one of the largest Life Insurance Company with extensive service and coverage across Asia Pacific and continue expanding their business. They are looking for a high calibre to join their Partnership Distribution (PD) team to provide channel sales, marketing and communication support in a timely manner with quality delivery.
- To support the team with sales engagement initiatives for bancassurance channel in order to achieve business objectives;
- To provide marketing and distribution support for Partnership Distribution (PD) channel focusing on bancassurance partners;
- To organise and coordinate events & functions according to the needs of channel(s)
- To communicate with internal departments and external partners on all partnership distribution channel requirements;
- To implement channel product & marketing and sales promotion activities for partners and/or customers to support channel(s) in achieving sales target;
- To work collaboratively within PD and other internal stakeholders to ensure all marketing and distribution activities are delivered in a timely manner with quality;
- To ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, marketing, Communications or related disciplines;
- At least 6 years' experience of relevant experience in insurance or related industry;
- Strong business acumen and customer-oriented,
- Good problem solving skills with analytical mind;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong project management and financial analytical skills with Insurance product knowledge
- Excellent and/ or native English oral and written communications skills.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com