Our Client is one of the leading insurance groups in the market. We are currently hiring a Change Manager to support the Group for successful roll-out and implementation of change projects in APAC level.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Lead Business Analysis on change projects
- Decide the resources and pipelines, define metrics, assess progress, evaluate impacts, report status, identify risks, provide solutions, improve and drive operational excellence
- Support development of communication and engage highly in internal communications
- Provide coaching and training to respective staff
- Provide other supports to ensure the project is successfully implemented
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in change management
- Prior experience in organization change management in sizable corporations in a plus
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Analytical and good problem-solving skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.