|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a growing energy company with global ambitions. They are technology driven and have a long-term development plan. We are now seeking a talented individual to join them to lead up their Finance team and help building operational finance capacity as well as strategic finance management and working with the investors.
- Report to both the CEO and COO of the business
- Build a lean, high-performing accounting and finance team who will all report to you, on top of the existing accounting team
- Manage the company's capital structure and balance sheet
- Be the primary contact point between the company and debt capital markets participants
- Lead the company's Finance & Accounting processes
- Work closely with leadership across different organization functions on long-term, strategic planning and the development of the overall financial model.
- Implement best practices, benchmarking, and frameworks for driving growth at scale and across geographies
- Identify bottlenecks holding back the company's growth and proactively work to eliminate such bottlenecks.
- Provide training and guidance on risk management, internal control and compliance related issues and projects
- Assist on the Company internal audit and ad hoc audit as well as execute follow-up actions on audit findings including any irregularities or incidents
- A qualified accountant with a degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 12+ years all-rounded Finance experiences preferably with Big 4 background with not less than 3 years on a Director or above level
- Prior exposure in a high-growth company that is expanding across multiple geographies and time zones including direct experience interacting with boards
- Extensive external networks, especially with debt market participants, that can be leveraged to help finance the continued growth of the company
- Track record of structuring and marketing debt instruments to investors and seeing transactions through to completion
- Strong FP&A experience and demonstrated expertise in understanding and analysis of subscription, or recurring-revenue business models
- Extensive experiences in internal control, policy and procedures
- Familiar with setting up internal control and risk management policies is a definite advantage
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, investigative and problem-solving skills; able to streamline, cut through noise and distil out the key issues on complex matters
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated & discipline, good communication and analytical skills
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com