|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
My client is a leading insurance firm with a strong Hong Kong presence. Due to expansion, they are looking for a passionate Campus Recruiter talent to join their team.
Reporting to the function lead, you will play a leading role for their Campus Recruitment program from design to implementation and execution, employer branding, roadshows, virtual career fairs, assessment to recruitment, etc. You will work closely with the business and provide advisory support on best strategy and approach. During low season, ideally you will support the experience hire team if workload allows. Adhoc projects will also be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 6+ years of experience as a Campus Recruiter specialist gained from fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the campus recruitment lifecycle including calendar will be highly beneficial.
- Excellent strategic orientation with the ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable-execution plans
- Independent and proactive, someone who possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented individual with proven record for thriving under pressure.
- Workday experience is highly valuable.
- Will consider individuals from non-financial services industries.
- Language proficiency in Cantonese, English and mandarin
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.