|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a stable banking group with a strong presence. Due to business transformation, they are looking for an HR Manager to lead their Early Career program in Hong Kong.
- Strategic Campus role
- Team leading opportunity
- Forward thinking organization
Reporting to the Early Careers Lead, you act as key contact point to all senior stakeholders providing HR advisory services related to their Early Career program whilst leading a team of 2-3. You will work closely with Headquarters and take ownership to localize global Early Career projects and programs to suit Hong Kong regulations and compliance. You will be strategic whilst being open minded to be hands-on when needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of experience specializing in Campus Recruitment, ideally having led a team.
- Familiar with Greater Bay area talent program will be highly advantageous.
- Confident with excellent communication skills with proven record influencing senior stakeholders.
- Committed and detail-oriented individual with good organizational skills.
- Language proficiency in Cantonese, English and mandarin.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.