Our client is an affordable retail enterprise. They are looking for a C&B Manager who will report to HR Director, manage a team of 10, and provide all-round C&B services to 3,500 staff in Hong Kong.
- Ensure payroll processes are executed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner and payroll reports and records are reconciled properly
- Effectively align local payroll operations, HR, and additional stakeholders on the prioritization of projects in relation to day-to-day operations
- Involve in HRIS Implementation / Enhancement Projects including system requirement, data migration, user acceptance test and end user training
- University degree
- Minimum 8 years of HRIS/ payroll experience gained from sizable companies
- Strong HR project management skills and a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Experience working in large-scale payroll is highly preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, multi-tasked ability, able to manage the tasks independently with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player with positive attitude, able to work under pressure and a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send your resume to Ivy Yeung for more information. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.