Our client is with growing businesses and promising future development in sourcing sector, they are currently looking for a strong C&B talent to join them to support their business expansion.
- Responsible for full spectrum of C&B function, including operations, projects and global mobility
- Lead a team and be a focal point of implementing different initiatives across the business, from development to implementation
- Review and evaluate C&B policies and procedures regularly to ensure their legal compliance with high competitiveness in the market
- Be responsible for internal communication and stakeholder management
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid C&B experience gained from MNC organisation
- Well-versed in Hong Kong labour law and advantageous if covers other countries' ordinances
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing policies in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.