|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a local conglomerate with stable business performance. They are now currently looking for a C&B Manager to join them to support their business to new heights.
- Responsible for all aspects of C&B operation and projects, including including payroll, analysis, benefits entitlement, manpower budget and schemes review etc.
- Lead a team and be a focal point of implementing different initiatives across the business, from development to implementation
- Review and evaluate C&B policies and procedures regularly to ensure their legal compliance with high competitiveness in the market
- Be responsible for internal communication and stakeholder management
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years of solid C&B experience gained from sizeable organisation
- Strong skillset in problem solving, project management and communication
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing policies in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.