Our client, an Esteemed European Private Bank, is looking for a Business Risk Manager to support their 1st Line of Defense Function and reports the Team Head directly.
- As the first line of defense, to ensure the existence of a risk-based, sustainable and efficient framework surrounding Operational, Business and Conduct risks, in collaboration with the Business of Private Banking in Asia Pacific Region
- Formulate and oversee the development of critical business risk related strategy/policies with a balanced orientation towards business growth, managed risk, efficiency, enhance productivity and quality service.
- Monitoring and management of risk associated with Protection of client's interests - Suitability framework and other major management's initiatives, and in compliant with regulations, group and local policies and procedures.
- Perform 1st level control/thematic reviews
- Provide advisory to FO on key controls and to enhance the process.
- Assist in implementation and monitoring of controls and remediation plans
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in operational risk/ control preferred from private banking/ wealth management business.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, creative and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese