|Location||Central and Western District|
A rarely opening for one of the biggest organization and they are definitely one of the most profitable company in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Business Performance Improvement Professional to join their team to analyst, develop, and implement a new services center in Hong Kong.
About the Job:
As a BPI Analyst, you will be responsible for data analysis, resource capacity model development and estimate, process design and mapping, write-ups of Standard Operating Procedures, migration strategy of tasks.
You will be responsible for defining the best strategy and business plan, taking responsibility for quality and content of the strategy development process.
Other job responsibilities:
- supporting divisional strategic business planning activities, managing special strategy projects, consolidating
- synthesizing divisional strategies and business models, supporting divisional adaptation
- define annual objectives and action plans, conducting soundness checks to ensure business and functional targets are aligned with overall strategy
- manage expectation, coordinating and facilitating performance measurement process
- drive data analysis, process design and mapping, business operating model development, preparations of planning and project management materials
- undertake quality research to support benchmarking to ensure application of industry best practice
- assist in preparing business improvement solution presentations to stakeholders
About the Candidate:
- minimum 7 years relevant working experience in Project Management, Shared Services, Performance Management Framework, CRM Process/System Implementation, Process Improvement or Business Analyst
- proficiency in PowerPoint, Data Modelling in Excel and Process Mapping Tool (Visio or Nimbus)
- knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM is a plus
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in both English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com