|Reference||IY - BA -923872_1633140009|
Business Operation & Analysis Manager (Sourcing MNC)
Our client is a sourcing office for a leading international retail company. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Business Operation & Analysis Manager to work closely with the Managing Director.
Business & Operations
- Support MD in exploring and developing new business opportunities internally (Group Company) and externally (sourcing markets)
- Support MD in coordinating monthly business and budget tracking, as well as annual business and budget planning
- With external support of experts on local government business authorities and ordinances, work with line managers on countries regulations and operations matters, providing advice and guidance that aligns with local legislation, best practices, and company culture.
- Maintain substantial knowledge of legal requirements related to business and administrative operation, reducing legal risk, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Prepare monthly Macro and Micro market intelligence reports related to Raw Materials, Economy, Sourcing, Political and Labour Cost trends
Business partner with Managing Director and Business Units
- Assist the Managing Director and Business/Functional Department Heads as requested on Business financial data analysis, orders, and budget tracking
- Provide administrative services & coordination support for the Managing Director & Business/Functional Department Heads in business operation and project management
- Prepare business reports and support MD in monitor / administer corporate SOP
- Analysing market trends and competitors
- Coordinate Directors Meetings, Board Meetings, Quarterly Meetings
- Serve as a business partner with respective department heads and business owners to understand their needs and provide financial insights
- Develop various financial models to conduct scenario analysis as well as formulating business strategies to drive sustainable business performance
- Streamline the workflow and re-engineer the business operation processes for higher efficiency
- Conduct KPI analysis to measure business operation performance and identify the areas of improvement for various departments
- Support leadership team and the Group's management in the assessment and treatment of Compliance-related Operation risks
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Legal, or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Operation and business management with not less than 5 years in Managerial role.
- Good knowledge of data mining and business analytic, financial analysis, and formulating business plans and projects management are required. Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an added advantage.
- Well versed in regulatory practices and legislative requirements
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Fluent in spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
- Proven track record in operational as well as strategic business acumen.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets within broad guidelines can prioritize tasks under pressure
- Pro-active personality with solid ability to act as a Business Partner
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office 365/Outlook