Business Operation & Analysis Manager (Sourcing MNC)
Our client is a sourcing office for a leading international retail company. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Business Operation & Analysis Manager to work closely with the Managing Director.
- Being an Operation Business Partner to the line managers and management team
- Organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure partnership relation with the headquarters in Switzerland
- Perform duties professionally and ethnically by complying the company's Code of Conduct and relevant company's policies and social standards
Business & Operations
- Build solid relationships with managers, stakeholders, and contacts across the business operations
- Support MD in exploring and developing new business opportunities internally (Group Company) and externally (sourcing markets)
- Support MD in coordinating monthly business and budget tracking, as well as annual business and budget planning
- With external support of expert on local government business authorities and ordinances, work with line managers on countries regulations and operations matters providing advice and guidance that aligns with local legislation, best practice and company culture
- Maintain substantial knowledge of legal requirements related to business and administrative operation, reducing legal risk, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Implement company processes and most up-to-date working tools to support excellent performance management
- Maintain Positive Image of the company via online digital marketing and Company's website
- Prepare monthly Macro and Micro market intelligence report related to Raw Materials, Economy, Sourcing, Political and Labour Cost trends
- Owner on maintaining most updated Operation Manual for Asia offices
Business partner with Managing Director and Business Units
- Assist the Managing Director and Business/Functional Department Heads as requested on Business financial data analysis, orders, and budget tracking
- Provide administrative services & coordination support for the Managing Director & Business/Functional Department Heads in business operation and project management
- Prepare business reports and support MD in monitor / administer corporate SOP
- Analysing market trends and competitors
- Coordinate Directors Meetings, Board Meetings, Quarterly Meetings
- Serve as a business partner in with respective department heads and business owners to understand their needs and provide financial insights
- Develop various financial models to conduct scenario analysis as well as formulating business strategies to drive sustainable business performance
- Streamline the workflow and re-engineer the business operation processes for higher efficiency
- Conduct KPI analysis to measure business operation performance and identify the areas of improvement for various departments
- Provide value-added analysis and recommendations to support business decisions
- Support MD in setting up new functional department & Operation Process for future expansion
- Assist MD to organize regular leadership meeting and Management meeting and administer meeting agenda and minutes follow-ups etc.
- Liaison with Finance Manager where relevant in Cost Ratio analysis as well as creatively find solutions to manage a fair balance between needed resources and costs.
- Support leadership team and the Group's management in the assessment and treatment of Compliance-related Operation risks
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Legal, or equivalent.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Operation and business management with not less than 5 years in Managerial role.
- Good knowledge of data mining and business analytic, financial analysis and formulating business plans and projects management are required. Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an added advantage.
- Regional Experience with Hong Kong and Chinese relevant business laws & Compliance regulations, with some knowledge of India and South East Asia countries basic legal knowledge will be added advantage
- Well versed in regulatory practices and legislative requirements
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Fluent in spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must, Fluent in German or other Asian languages are added advantage
- Proven track record in operational as well as strategic business acumen.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets within broad guidelines, can prioritize tasks under pressure
- Pro-active personality with strong ability to act as a Business Partner
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point and Office 365/Outlook
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com