|Location||Hong Kong City|
My client is a leading financial services group which provides commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and other asset management services. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Business finance, Senoir Manager for their Management Accounting team to support their business.
Reporting into the CFO, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Develop analytics and produce concise, summarized reports to facilitate management decision making and results measurement.
- Monitor forecasting reports, profitability analysis and annual budgets to support the business decision-making.
- Oversee the Management reporting function.
- Assist in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for broad meeting/ head office requirement.
- Collaborate with business representatives, operations and services centers to carry out the annual budget process.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong excel skills / other computer skills.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the manager title.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
VIEW OTHER LIVE VACANCIES HERE: http://www.connectedgroup.com/advancedsearch.aspx