|Salary||HK$25000 - HK$45000 per month + Q incentives|
Highlight of the role
- Globally renowned health insurer
- New headcount
- Strongly promotes internal employee wellness
About our client
Our client is a globally renowned health insurer, with a strong belief in employee wellness.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive/Assistant Manager (New Business) for their Employee Benefits business in the brokerage development team.
You will be responsible for the development of new business with international and local brokers, targeting corporates clients in Hong Kong; also with a small proportion of direct sales in unique cases.
You will work closely with brokers to identify potential business opportunities, liaise with products team to provide clients with solutions, as well as to manage the relationship with distribution strategies.
- Degree holder
- Over 4 years of experience in brokerage sales (international or local brokers), corporate direct sales background will also be considered
- Strong in problem-solving by providing clients with solutions in healthcare products and services
- Experienced in negotiation and presentation
- Have exposure to relevant local legal and regulatory frameworks
- Able to follow through the end-to-end proess from prospecting to client onboarding and management
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.