My Client is an international law firm and a member of the UK's Magic Circle of leading law firms. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their Business Development team and focus on business pitching and client develpoment in Greater China within Finance Practice.
- To play both a lead advisory and hands on role researching, coordinating and preparing pitch presentations, proposals and credentials statements for the product areas (often to very tight deadlines and Simplified Chinese or English). Input to documents prepared by other offices and practice groups to sell company's product expertise. Capture pitch/proposal outcomes and act upon feedback. Maintain systems to ensure accurate, tailored documents are prepared efficiently and promote best practice around the proposals process;
- To develop, track and maintain deal lists and the experience database, and manage league table submissions;
- To develop and implement marketing/business development actions, marketing initiatives and campaigns;
- To develop market knowledge, understanding and insights to identify potential business opportunities and expanding existing business, as well as raising the practice's profile via events, conferences, sponsorship, networking and client seminars.
- To deliver high-quality, targeted and valuable tactical BD initiatives, such as integrated, issues-based marketing campaigns, external market positioning activities, marketing communications materials (brochures, web text etc), client events & hospitality, legal directory/award entries to supplement the business development goals of the finance practice. In addition, responsible for the timeliness, consistency and quality of BD tools, e.g. client and target lists, collateral, credentials, CVs;
- To monitor, research and analysis of new product, client or market developments.
- To manage mailing and event invitation lists and working with PAs to ensure that contacts are up to date;
- To assist on the development of regional client relationship programmes;
- Bachelor degree holder or above, preferable in Law, journalism, or related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experience within legal sector
- Ability to influence and negotiate with partners to achieve objectives
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to react quickly to resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com