|Location||Central and Western District|
My client is a leading manufacturer in motion components for personal care, home and industrial products. To cope with market expansion, they have a newly created position and looking for a Regional Sales Director aiming to develop new business for the Asia Pacific region.
Leading a sizable sales team, this role will be responsible for the following,
- Creating revenue and driving profitable growth by defining a product portfolio in support of business growth plan
- Providing direction to executives on product positioning and value propositions for major industry segments in Asia
- Developing a list of target customers in target segment industries
- Leading and managing regional sales and sales support team to exceed annual business objectives
- Collaborating with engineering team to develop product functional specifications and monitor the development of product road maps for business growth opportunities in Asia
- Managing key account development and penetration
- Providing competitive analysis from technical and business model perspective
- Proposing and implementing a profitable business model, including terms and conditions, payment terms, credit limits, etc.
- Developing and leading go-to-market plans, including target customers and programs, based on target industry segments defined by the management
Successful calibre shall possess,
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related disciplines
- Over eight years of Sales management experience within the industries with at least five years of Business Development, team management and P&L management experience
- Prior track record developing businesses and partnering with C-suite executives of customers within target segment industries, including and not limited to white goods, small domestics appliance, e.g, home appliances, ventilation, etc. categories.
- Experience in establishing strategy, developing new sustainable business and leading a performing sales team
- Excellent leadership, influential, solution selling and problem solving skills
- Exceptional business acumen and cultural acuity
- Highly creativity on top of technical know-how
- Excellent business fluency in English and Mandarin
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com