Business Controller (MNC)
Our client is an international garment manufacturer. We are assisting them to look for a Business Controller to join their growing team.
- Support BU to enhance competitive edge over competitors and identify areas where the BU can be streamlined to increase efficiency
- Lead and supervise a team of 9 in handling month-end closing, management reports and budget
- Provide strong business partnering and support to BU
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis, such as contract evaluation, profitability analysis, capital investment justification, fall-away cost analysis, activity based costing analysis and key performance index reports, etc.
- Support BU to overview and manage Net Operating Capital and EBIT
- Implement corporate finance strategies and policies
- Lead the BU finance team and ensure that it is resourced and capable to fully deliver key accounting, control, and reporting activities and handle ad hoc projects
- Build and maintain strong relationships with BU and peers
- Degree in Accounting with minimum 10 years' experience with country controlling exposure and minimum 3 years' experience in a managerial capacity
- Prior manufacturing business exposure is essential
- Can work under pressure and tight schedule
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
- Brilliant organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with SAP and/or Hyperion is preferred
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com