Our client is looking for a Business and Digital Transformation Manager to lead one of the major transformation projects for their company. You will be responsible for proposing and implementing digital transformation initiatives with an aim to enhance users' experience, improve operational efficiency, and for better decision making to cope with the vision and mission of the company.
- Take the user requirements from the initial concept, design fit for purpose processes, data and information/reporting needs, and work with users and the Office of Information Technology (ITO) to develop an executable technical journey
- Develop a plan for the incorporation/integration of some legacy systems as far as feasible
- Work with user departments and liaise with ITO and external consultant on the user specifications, design development, testing and user training of the digital transformation projects and system enhancements
- Ensure the projects delivery with good quality, on time, within budget and meeting the defined project scope
- Monitor and manage the performance of outsourcing contractors to ensure the projects align with the user requirements in terms of quality and timeliness; and
- Assist Vice President(s), Project Working Committee and the Workstreams of Digital Transformation Steering Committee in planning, monitoring and managing various digital transformation initiatives.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 10 years of project management/consulting experience in complex system projects for the higher education sector
- A self-starter, commitment to tasks, and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to translate needs analysis data into formal designs, and with strong organisational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills; and
- An excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com