|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Reference||IY - BA -12938_1630399482|
Our client is a multinational electronics manufacturing company with 30+ offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Analyze business and financial data especially on materials, purchase orders, and inventory details for planning, forecasting and provide insights for management decision making
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages, including forecasts, results, and financial and operational metrics.
- Supports on the quarter and annual forecast on the materials cost saving
- Completes special projects involving the analysis of financial information related to inventory, costs, headcount, profit maximization, expense targets both within finance or as members of a cross-functional or customer team.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and additional related duties as required
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in cost accounting, business analysis, budget & forecasting
- Candidate from Electronic manufacturing or Supply Chain background is a must
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation skills, and sense of responsibilities, as well as a good team player
- Ability to bridge between actual, plan, and forecast, analyzing mix impacts and summarizing in management reports.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.