|Location||Cheung Sha Wan, Sham Shui Po District|
|Salary||HK$270000 - HK$370000 per annum|
Our client is a Hong Kong Listed conglomerate, they engaging business in property development and investment, hospitality, and entertainment. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record, commitments, and high integrity to fill up their Business Analyst position, the position will be reported to their CEO and Chairman.
Salary: HK$ 25,000 to 30,000 x 12 month + bonus
Office Location: Cheung Sha Wan
- Responsible for financial analysis, market research, business development, project evaluation and general administration
- Assist in the financial viability studies and evaluate project assumptions
- Conduct variance analysis, financial model, business plan and etc.
- Conduct market analyses and analyzing overall profitability of the project and potential opportunities
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders to analyze the user expectations, concerns and value for the to-be business model and solution
- Participate in the project tasks to gather related requirements and review the business requirement specifications
- Responsible for other ad-hoc assignments
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in business analysis and prefer with property industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required Good interpersonal skills, proactive and good team player
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Willingness to travel essential (~20%)
- Good command in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Interested individuals can apply now. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com