|Location||Hong Kong City|
Business Analysis Manager (MNC Retail)
Our client is a world's leading skin care brand with international presence. As they aggressively extend their retail and wholesale channels in the region, we are now seeking a talented individual to join them as a Business Analysis Manager to work closely with the expanding team.
- Business Partnership role with excellent analytical skill and strong business commercial sense.
- Be fully responsible to construct, manage and monitor the budget and forecast cycle
- Prepare the financial and management reports on regular basis
- Perform financial and business analysis for brand management to support business decisions
- Provide strategic analysis on business in order to make proposals or recommendations, to elaborate solutions and drive for brand improvement in terms of business objectives, financial performance and operational processes
- Control operation expenses and seek for areas of savings, efficiency and productivity.
- Participate proactively in the strategic planning and decision process of the brand
- Ensure procedures and internal controls are properly in place, to reinforce the company policy and guidelines through education to brand team
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in in financial planning & analysis or controlling exposure
- Experience within FMCG/Retail/Wholesale industries is a MUST
- Cross-border and ecommerce experiences is a MUST
- Well versed with working at a multi-cultural, global organization with a matrix structure
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with financial and non-financial colleagues across all levels of management
- Strong entrepreneur and business mind-set
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin is a MUST
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com