Business Analysis Manager, Asia (Retail)
Our client is an International Retail & Wholesaler with global presence. They are looking for a Business Analysis Manager to join their Regional team.
- Report directly to the CFO and support the FP&A function for the entire Asia region
- Provide accurate and timely financial information including but not limited to reporting of performance to the Leadership Team to facilitate decision making
- Provide detailed financial analysis to develop insights, identify trends and actionable opportunities
- Liaise with business partners to ensure financial impact of decisions is highlighted and understood
- Drive the delivery of detailed forecasts and plans for the whole region
- Monitor and track the financial progress of operational activities and building blocks.
- Develop and implement corrective action to deliver on budgeted commitments
- Complete month-end accounting activities, such as accruals, prepayment, rebate deductions
- Provide analysis and explanations of performance
- Work closely with different departments to drive productivity and make sure business requirements are being met
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis to support investment and management decision
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration. Basic accounting knowledge is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in FP&A and business partnering role within Retail, Ecommerce or FMCG industry
- Advanced skills in Excel and Microsoft Office programs in order to build, maintain and optimize reports for the Business
- Strong analytic skills with a proactive and motivated "can-do" attitude. A hands-on personality and a natural multitasker
- Strategic and structured person who can make decisions/actions based on analysis.
- A true team player with good communication skills and is able to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Prior SAP and TM1 experience is preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English & Mandarin is a MUST
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a global business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com