Business Analysis Manager
This global industrial chemicals organisation is looking for a Business Analysis Manager who will focus on providing financial analysis and business decision support for a Regional Business Unit.
- Reporting to the Regional VP of Business Finance of the business
- Drive the analysis and forecast process for the region
- Serve as a key member to provide decision support analysis, modelling financial impacts of initiatives under consideration
- Develop methodologies to improve forecast accuracy, identify cost drivers and trends to establish realistic P & L targets & measurements
- Involved actively in the annual strategy review by internal report preparation for Corporate and regular business review for the management team and strategy sponsor
- Lead and support Regional & local functional initiatives to support strategic business plan
- Analyse key performance indicator to measure business and operation performance
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvement and cost efficiencies for the organization and target to deliver process simplification and driving efficiencies
- Support any ad-hoc analysis required for business
- Degree educated within Finance, Economics, Accounting, or similar function
- Big 4 trained and a Qualified Accountant is ideally preferred
- A minimum of 8 years relevant professional work experience preferably in sizable MNC
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills, conflict management, and problem solving skills
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Familiarity with Financial systems such as SAP / Oracle
- High integrity and good communication & influencing skills
- Outgoing and proactive personality
- Strong command in English and Chinese is a must
Our client offers an international working environment with top tier benefits and excellent career path.
Interested candidates can apply now, for further information. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the position.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com