|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global consumer goods company which has worldwide presence around the globe with massive expansion. They are now hiring for a 6-month contract portfolio & brand analyst to join the team.
- Identify brand portfolio gaps and opportunities, propose brand strategies and corresponding plans through analysis of market data, consumer trends and insights, and competitive intelligence.
- Overall portfolio projects update and tracking on weekly basis
- Scheduling projects for initiatives and projects in a timely and quality manner
- Regular reporting and database maintenance
- Coordinating in consumer and retailer toolbox validation in the market on need basis
- Marketing budget control and other internal process coordination
- University degree in Business Administration/Marketing
- 8 years of marketing/brand management experience, ideally in consumer centric functions
- Well-rounded planning and project management skills, preferably in multi-disciplinary/ cross-functional project teams
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving capabilities and data-driven thinking
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills and experience working in lean, agile, test & learn environment, where continuous improvement is the norm
- Excellent command of English, & Mandarin
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.