Our client is a global skincare brand. With rapaid expansion, they are now hiring a Brand Manager to be based in Shanghai and lead up the marketing part.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for leading the new product launch planning process with a development of 360 marketing calendars. Through an understanding of the needs of the brand, customers and retailers, this role will deliver rich storytelling across our channels that radiate consistency at every touchpoint.
- Manage and work with Marketing Agency (China) and Global Marketing Team to develop and own the 360 marketing programs across key retail channels of e-commerce plus physical stores across China - organize and collaborate with all cross-functional teams to build robust end-to-end programs.
- Lead brand marketing strategy by defining China brand position, consumer segmentation, positioning and targeting for both on/offline channels. Formulating brand strategy and annual budget plan to achieve business and marketing goals.
- Develop go to marketing plan for NPD launches and strengthen brand awareness with both online and offline initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales, logistics teams and external vendors to ensure successful implementation of branding campaigns
- Manage A&P budget and track business performance against KPIs and identify business opportunities to achieve sales target
- Work closely with Marketing Agency including strategy development in Weibo, WeChat, Little Red Book and Tik Tok; and monitor day-to-day activity including content pitching, press placement in long and short lead.
- Manage product positioning and pricing to ensure successful execution of product launch
- Translate global strategy to local level and identify what product claims can be used in China
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline, previous experience in beauty industry is a plus
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent presentation, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Proactive, creative, result-oriented, start-up mentality and able to work independently
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information