|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global Petcare brand. They are now inviting a brand manager to join the team.
Objective of this Brand Manager is to ensure oustanding implmentation of the marketing activitiy in HK through local context and insight and to drive synergy among rest of the markets.
- Adapt global strategy and marketing activity in HK, through local shopper, consumer insights to drive category penetration and growth
- Responsible for Pet business sustainable growth, to localise and maxmise brand strategu & plan according to channels and shopper's need & trend.
- Closely working with regional teams to achieve and monitor business delivery
- Ensure portfolio strategy & product changes communicated clearly to market and involve in transition plan to minimize sales impact and excellent execution
- Own and review budget and recommend the best resources prioritization
- Maximise synergy for brands in rest of Asia regions
- Bachelor degree in marketing or communications related department
- At least 5 plus years of working experiences in marketing related field (FMCG preferred)
- Agency management skill (advertising/ media/ digital/ research)
- English proficiency in written and oral
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more informatio