Our client is a global consumer label with worldwide presence. They are now hiring a Brand Manager to join the team. As a Brand Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for leading strategic and tactical brand plan development/implementation across the porfolio.
- Responsible for the development of a 3 year strategic brand plan. Own and deliver the annual brand plan, unlocking the growth potential both in term of building brand equity and specific channels growth.
- Accountable for building a rolling brand plan as part of Company's commercial business planning process, detailing all aspects of the media touch points.
- Lead the development of breakthrough consumer programs including an inclusion of influencer marketing programs
- Full P&L responsibility for the assigned portfolio of brands
- Lead a cross functional and agency working team fostering and building a strong multi-functional team
- Lead the analysis and reporting of market and competitor trends to identify salient business issues/opportunities, working extensively with channel marketing and sales teams is a must.
- In collaboration with other teams to perform analysis/construct research programs and derive implications to ensure marketing programs/expenditures meet KPIs.
- Assist with the development of the Strategic Brand Review by analyzing category opportunities, identifying key consumer targets, innovation opportunities, and activation strategies
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 8 years working experience across FMCG industry
- Fluency in Cantonese and English
- On/Off Trade marketing experinece would be an advantage
- Strong motivation with ability to work proactively and independently
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information