|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$45000 per month|
Our client is a global premium consumer brand. They are now looking for a Brand Manager. Objective of this brand manager is to formulate annual marketing plan and strategies for specific brand portfolio.
- Manage brand performance and manage new product launch and renovation based on market trend and consumer insights
- Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of campaigns, advertisement, joint promotion opportunities and POP development
- Review shipment and depletion forecasts to ensure healthy inventory control
- Conduct business review presentations to management regularly
- Responsible for managing brand P&L
- Degree holder in Marketing or business-related disciplines
- At least 8 years or above working experience in brand marketing across FMCG industry
- Track record of success in brand building
- Proactive, self-motivated, strong team player with can-do attitude
- Data sensitive with strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.