A luxury retail group is looking for a seasoned luxury jewellery leader to join and take lead of the brand building and strategy formulation of a Brand full of potential.
Reporting to the top management and backed the Group's shared resources and strong sales network, this person is responsible to, and not limited to:
- Lead brand building and strategy formulation of the business
- Be accountable for its P&L; direct and oversee sales leadership and business controls to convert brand strategy to promisingly increased sales
- Adopt a data-driven approach to drive business planning, brand storytelling, go-to market strategy, and customer journey re-design to capture customer needs
- Be the thought leader to maximize our influence in the digital landscape and innovate through brand partnerships and strategic initiatives
- Inspire product, marketing and sales teams through a holistic revamp to embed the brand's essence in all customer touchpoints
- Take lead of the overall brand reinvention of its unique DNA and design, aiming to develop a one-of-a-kind, luxury experience to the customers
- Leverage your international exposure, China experience, and preferably good understanding of the jewellery market to identify the white space for growth.
- Together with the brand teams across regions, you will bring this business to the next level
Successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Jewellery professional with at least 10 years of experience on senior management position in luxury jewellery with international exposure; or equivalent combination of industry and commercial/ consulting experience
- Board level business acumen; solid in brand building, business planning, commercial interpretation of numbers for influencing, and ready to execute strategies on the ground
- Driven with good network and visibility to know what is happening in the luxury consumer space and trends to inform branding and creative strategies online and offline
- Strong leadership and high integrity in building team and culture across regions
- Excellent oral and written communicator in English and Mandarin is a must, Cantonese is an advantage
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com