Our client is a global medical skincare brand with great presence around the globe. They are now looking for a Brand General Manager to lead up the entire team.
Objective of this general manager is to spearhead and stimulate brand growth in Hong Kong across multi channels (Online to Offline, Medical Channels)
- Direct accountability of brand P&L results and lead, motivate sales and brand teams to achieve set goals
- Oversee all aspects of the product business of the company including strategic planning and execution of the growth and expansion in HK
- Responsible for the achievement of operational and financial results - both top (revenue) and bottom (profitability) lines
- Ensure new shops / channels are up and running and deliver the expected performance according to plan for supporting the aggressive growth plan
- Maintain existing partnerships in the retail market and explore potential new sales channels
- Plan the human resource requirements for ensuring a stable and capable workforce to support the business; and implement staff development succession plan for long-term business development.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in retail industry
- Solid management with new business development experience from cosmetics area is a PLUS
- Self-motivated and result driven, natural leader and able to build a team
- Comprehensive Cantonese, Mandarin and English language skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent people management and negotiation skills
- Sound analytical and strategic / entrepreneurial mindset
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information