|Reference||IY - Billing - 28736_1662192008|
Billing Specialist, law firm
Our client is a well-known law firm. They are looking for a hands-on individual to manage e-billing across APAC.
- International law firm
- E-billing experience is preferred
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work closely with lawyers/clients on billing, accounts receivable, and client account activities or issues
- Ensure bills are prepared in accordance with relevant policies, guidelines, and practices, both internal and external, in a timely manner
- Liaise with head office on various billing, and AR issues
- Assist in any ad-hoc project
- Diploma/degree in Accounting /Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of billing experience in law firms or consulting firms
- Experience in using the electronic billing system
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Detail-minded, reliable, able to work under pressure
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.