A well stablished client within the financial services sector is looking for a high caliber HR professional to lead the rewards strategies whilst supporting on L&D duties when needed.
This incumbent will act as a Rewards subject matter expert, proactively initiating and developing strategies that best aligns with the organization's direction, including incentive schemes, salary benchmarking, compensation framework, etc. Due to a simple team structure, this person is expected to provide support on L&D and employee cycles, about 20% of his/her time. Additional projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 7 years of experience specializing in Rewards and/or HR Generalist, ideally from the financial services sector.
- Hands-on experience on incentive schemes design, benchmark methodology, compensation schemes, etc.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Flexible mindset, result oriented.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage)
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.