A client within the financial services sector is looking to expand their HR team to support its business strategy across the region.
Reporting to the HR business partner, you will act as a subject matter expert on Rewards strategies whilst supporting on L&D initiatives and employee lifecycle. This incumbent will be a key player on initiating, developing and executing rewards strategies related to incentive schemes, benchmarks, salary review, compensation framework for the organization ensuring its competitiveness across the market. Related projects will also be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 7 years of experience specializing in Rewards and/or HR Generalist, ideally from the financial services sector.
- Hands-on experience on incentive schemes design, benchmark methodology, compensation schemes, etc.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Flexible mindset, result oriented.
- Strong command of written and spoken English (fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage)
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.