AVP, Finance Project, Leading Bank, 35-45k
- International bank
- Hybrid role
- Stable working environment
My client is a leading bank. They are now having an expansion business plan in Asia and China. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance, AVP for their Finance project team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in different Finance projects.
- Analyzing system accounting treatments.
- Communicating with IT department to the system changes.
- Monitoring user acceptance test.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.