Our client, a Reputable International Financial Institution, is looking for an AVP- Listed Derivatives Middle Office. This incumbent will be reported to the VP directly.
- Ensure smooth trading operations of the derivatives market by managing operational risks, providing services to Exchange Participants, dealing with exceptional cases and contingency situations
- Ensure the trading activities comply with the relevant regulations, rules and operational procedures
- Plan, coordinate and execute projects, including system enhancements, implementation of new products and review of rules, policies and procedures
- Streamline and automate workflows, identify potential risks and implement mitigation plans
- Review current manual process and coordinate with Change/ IT to enhance or streamline process as appropriate;
- Support new business initiatives, implement new products, system & infrastructure enhancements, market microstructure improvement, and other ad-hoc projects.
- Keep abreast of the latest international trends in derivatives market development
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in trade support/ middle office gained from international bank environment
- Strong knowledge in listed derivatives products i.e. futures and options and also the market regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; visual basic programming and PowerBI would be an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)