Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the VP on handling increasing deals on Real Estate projects
- Monitor and handle all credit-related matters, such as, borrower's waiver/ amendment requests, self-assessment, periodical/ad-hoc credit reviews, legal/ financial analysis of the Borrowers, and timely reporting on any credit related matter required by Management
- Credit analysis & portfolio management for real estate and leverage finance
- Review loan documentation to ensure internal and local compliance requirements are complied.
- Maintain strong working relationship with front office/ marketing groups to support closing of new transactions and ongoing portfolio management.
- Maintain regular contact with Borrower/ Sponsors/ Participants to maintain relationship and source information.
- Work closely with auditors and regulators to comply with compliance rules.
- University Graduate, with a finance background, with minimum 7 years' relevant experience i; Candidate with less experience will be considered as "Senior Associate level"
- Experience in reviewing loan documents
- Strong familiarity with real estate and leverage finance transactions in HK/Greater China market with track record
- General understanding of the Chinese regulations and security principles
- Possess analytical mind with good working knowledge of financial models
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a MUST
Please feel free to contact Kristy Yu at Kristy.firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 3972 5813 if you are interested on this role. Thank you.