|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client, a Fortune500 leading financial services organization with headquarters in China, is expanding their C&B operations team as is looking for an AVP, Payroll to join the organization.
Reporting directly to the Head of function, this incumbent will be part of the C&B Operations team in Hong Kong. You will act as an advisor to junior team members whilst handling end-to-end payroll processing, TAX, MPF for a designated portfolio. You will also be involved in C&B process improvement and HRIS projects. Other ad-hoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 6+ years of experience as an C&B operation specialist, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Experience in HRIS implementation will be highly advantageous., including IPL.
- Number sensitive and detail oriented with good communication skills and team player.
- Good knowledge of local labor law, legislations and regulatory.
- Language proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (mandarin and Cantonese)
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.