AVP, Capital Management, Bank
- Fast Growing Bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- High Caliber team
My client is a commercial bank whose major business activity include retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, treasury services, and private banking. It operates a network of 300 + branches within APAC. With their fast-growing business, they are now looking for an AVP for their capital management team in Hong Kong.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Providing recommendations on investment actions that may strengthen the capital position of the bank.
- Conducting tasks of capital management, capital analyses, and capital ratio projection.
- Conducting tasks of recovery planning and resolution planning.
- Conducting risk appetite planning.
- Participating in different Finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Independent and detail-oriented
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.