- Test any new software to ensure integration into bank systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications; and is fit for user acceptance test (UAT).
- Formulate and drive complete UAT Test strategy, UAT Test Plan and UAT acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate and facilitate user acceptance test, and provide support to key users, including logging defects and following up the progress of defect fixing with software/systems personnel during UAT.
- Provide management reporting on test progress, test outcomes, success rates, issues and risks.
- Build, deliver, and maintain required test environments.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Proven working experience on automation testing within financial services
- Knowledge of software testing best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of testing tools for test automation and management.
- Well-organised personnel with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English