Our client is a well-established Audit firm with over 30 years history. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as an Audit Partner in HK office to work closely with the growing team.
- Lead engagement teams to deliver quality financial audits to listed entities, multi-national corporations and private companies;
- Oversee engagement teams to review compliance with reporting & regulatory requirements, including Listing Rules, Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, Hong Kong Insurance Companies Ordinance, etc.
- Manage audit planning to develop risk-based audit plans;
- Provide guidance and technical supervision to engagement teams;
- Report audit issues to management, directors and those charged with governance;
- Co-operate with global teams for multi-location reporting and support;
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including tax experts, actuaries, valuers, IT specialists, etc.;
- Monitor project progress & profitability;
- Conduct training sessions on audit methodologies, accounting knowledge and practical experiences;
- Hold presentations to partners and executives on analytics driven audit;
- A degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business related discipline with a professional CPA qualification is a MUST
- Extensive external audit experiences as well as team management exposure
- Prior management of a company's operation is a definite advantage
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on a sound assessment of advice and information gathered
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Strong presentation skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and fluency in Cantonese / Mandarin will be an advantage
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com