Our Client is one of the world's major financial institutions with strong presence in Hong Kong market operating to cover a range of service for diverse products, including, equity, securities, derivatives, etc.
You will be joining its Operation Department and working in a highly international and dynamic environment.
- Perform daily surveillance alerts and reports generated in SMARTS system for equities and derivatives products
- Investigate trading activities and suspicious behaviors, and take part in market surveillance projects
- Review trading activities that are complying with trading rules, clearing rules and other regulatory policies
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders, participants, external vendors and internal business units on surveillance domain
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Working experience in financial institutions, with strong understanding in securities and derivatives markets
- Experience in trade surveillance and reporting system, i.e. SMARTS
- Experience in front office, middle office, risk management role, etc. with strong understanding in trade processing & operation is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.