Our client, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire an Associate/ AVP- Cash Equity Middle Office to support the business expansion.
- Covered all aspects of the post booking trade life cycle, including monitoring trading position, issue confirmations and dealing with trade settlement issue
- Act as the main contact point for traders. Booking accurate books and record among equities
- Ensure all trades are booked in timely manner and all discrepancies are resolved to minimize risk exposure
- Maintain client/instrument static data from front to back ended system
- Prepare daily P&L and position report to trading management
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as Risk and P&L.
- Answer clients' queries, ensure problems are resolved timely
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by superiors.
- Participate UAT (User Acceptance Test) and parallel testing for Equity and provide resolution on issues till completion.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years experience in trade support and/ middle office from an international bank environment.
- Sound knowledge in equity products and familiar with various settlement rules and regulations.
- Solid knowledge in using Excel or VBA.
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiatives.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese