Our client is a leading investment bank, and they are now looking for an Associate, Product Controll to join their finance team in Hong Kong.
- Preparation of daily and month-end reporting
- Responsible of P&L and balance sheet commentaries of movements based on variance, explanation on changes and perform relevant control checks
- Analyse, review and involved in advisory for activity of trading and markets
- Work closely with corporate teams such as Risk, Trading, to monitor and review the process of new product, including valuation and enquiries
- Contribute ideas to the process of automation initiatives and enhancement of projects control
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 5+ years of relevant Product Control experience in large financial institutions, investment bank, securities
- Knowledge of credit, bonds, distressed debt, prime brokerage is preferable
- Detail-oriented, team player and good interpersonal skills
- Good mathematical skills and proficient in MS Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Investment Bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.